This is how we started spiceyricey’s final form Nonon hat.
Nonon hat round 2. (going left to right)
1. Marching band hat from ebay
2. Rip everything off
3. craft foam from Michael’s
4. Heat up worbla (cosplaysupplies.com) and attach to craft foam. wrap worbla around marching band hat
5. mark the center of your hat
6. mark the cut out for your monkey skull
7. cut out
8. glue fabric to your hat. (it is best to use the same fabric as your cosplay
9. pull the fabric tight while gluing for a smooth finish
10. always wear the proper safety gear
11. make base of monkey skull. I used two different sized foam balls. if you are using LEDs make eyeball holes now
12. glue balls together
13 create monkey face
14. if using oven bake clay, sand it to make it smooth
15. apply air drying clay to shape skull base
16. paint skull
17. hook up LEDs
18. light it up!
We have been getting so many questions about our KLK stuff lately. We hope this helps and try hard to take pictures of our progress. Don’t forget to follow us on instagram, Facebook, and twitter under: SPiCEYCOSPLAY
what’s cooler than cool????
0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K 0K
Before I list off my tips, I just want to include a very important piece of info! Something I learned when styling wigs is that once you accomplish your first super challenging wig…you feel like you can almost do any wig you put your heart into. Skills you get in one wig…
i’ve been trying to explain this sketch to people for years
there is literally no way to explain this sketch it’s just a thing you have to see and even then I’m not sure why it’s so funny
no i dont want to be a billionaire to live a lavish lifestyle i want to be a billionaire to be financially secure and have enough money to give people things and support charities and fund kickstarters and leave hundred dollar tips
this manga tho
Homura Akemi Time Shield, Madoka Magica by Otaku and Fit
View the full guide here:
someone give these kids a break or I’ll most likely die reading it.
THE BEST PART ABOUT SHIPPING MY OWN CHARACTERS IS THAT IT WILL ALWAYS BE CANON
what were we hoping to get out of this?
here have a sketch i made a while back that’s suddenly relevant bc of some spoilers i read today omg
I want back the years that you took
when I was young
Being a cosplayer who had trouble with finding a cheap, easy way to cosplay her, I decided to make this post to help others with some trouble.
Always keep a reference image like the one above. Let’s try not to make any guesses.
Firstly, let’s break down the entire…
alright alright lauren tagged me in a thing!
1. Do you have any guilty pleasures in terms of music that you listen to? (like shitty pop songs hahaha) Kesha. Kesha is my shitty pop music guilty pleasure and she’s actually a fantastic human being so I don’t feel too guilty about it even ahaha.
2. If you could live in any fictional universe, where would you want to live? See this is a hard question because we’ve got so many options, like Harry Potter, Pokemon, the Old Kingdom, etc etc and picking one just isn’t fair uhghh. Probably Pokemon though.
3. If you were a pokemon trainer of only one type, what type would it be and what would your team be? Oh man I didn’t even see this question was next when I answered the one before it ahaha. I’d probably be a water-type trainer! On my team I’d want… Feraligatr, Kingdra, Vaporeon, Suicune, Lapras, Walrein.
4. What were you like in middle school? Not good pfff. I was kinda lonely, I didn’t go to the same school as all of my elementary school friends so I had to slowly work my way back up aha. Middle school was honestly not that great, I try to forget about it.
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? This changed pretty frequently for me aha, but it was the usual stuff, a doctor, a singer, an author, an art teacher, etc etc. Mad scientist too and I’m kinda living the dream by majoring in science, so yeah. /o/
6. In Harry Potter world, would you have an owl, a cat, a toad, a rat, or something else? An owl! I’ve always loved birds and while I love cats I am allergic pfff.
7. What fictional character do you most identify with and why? Aw god picking just one of them? Umm um. Maybe Armin Arlert, he’s seen as weak and a crybaby and physically unimpressive but he’s really smart and is respected by his peers for his tactical knowledge. He just tries really hard and is a good person at his core and I feel like I kind of try to do that, so. Ye.
8. What’s the worst injury you’ve ever gotten and how did you get it (if you want)? I’m boring and have literally never been hospitalized for injuries :T I sprained my ankle once in middle school playing king of the hill at a friend’s birthday party but that’s about it woop woop.
9. If you could dress however you want (money was not an issue), how would you dress? If climate wasn’t an issue either, dresses and skirts all the time with badass boots or cute flats or sandals, and tops that fit well and that I enjoy and cardigans and scarves and also sweaters. If money wasn’t an issue I’d just buy myself whatever I fancied aha, there’s no one particular style I’d go with.
10. If you had wings, what kind of wings would you want? (specific kind of bird? fairy? insect?) Probably bird wings, they’re so incredibly colorful and have so much diversity. Ahh maybe some kind of eagle or owl wings? Lame answer but yeah.
11. Favorite holiday?
H A L L O W E E N
also I like Christmas a lot though because I get to see family that I don’t normally get to see. ‘u’
I’m not up to writing my own questions / tagging others woops but if anyone is interested they can answer these!